Friday, February 27, 2009

Ever so sleepy

You know what, i'm tired. And when I get tired I tend to get irritable, cranky, and over all b****y! I don't feel well and I really just want to go to sleep, but in order to maintain a good, stable grade in creative writing, I must complete my home work. And my home work includes writing these blogs. Don't get me wrong, I have no problem writing them, I just tend to wait till the last minute before I do my homework (See procrastination blog). Like always I wait till it's inconvenient for me before I do what I need to do. I don't know why, I just don't seem to want to do my home work as soon as I get home. It's just like, I know I have extra time, so I feel like I can just do it later. Once later comes, I'm either busy wasting time or sleep. And I never do my homework at school, even when I say I will, I always never do. It just doesn't get done and I either fail or try to use my sweetness to get out of it, which doesn't work 99% of the time. But that one percent has done me well.

No comments:

Post a Comment