Tuesday, March 10, 2009
omg!
Today while I was a the bus stop hanging with my friends as usual, I saw this huge gust of black smoke in the sky. As soon as I noticed the smoke, I immediatly knew it was a fire. Me and my two friends ran across the street on which we saw a fire truck, which confirmed my assumption. We rushed through Oregon Hill, up the street and around the corner. We met police cars and lots of nosy people. While I sprinted up the street, I glanced up at the cloudy sky and saw large, thick, black and brown clouds of smoke. I looked over to my friend Lakeya and said that I hope nobody has gotten hurt. As we got closer we saw more and more police cars and fire trucks. Residents of the neighborhood were coming from all directions. When we approached the ally we saw Gabby running towards the burning scene. Turning up the ally we saw the source of the smoke, and all the commotion. A house was terribly on fire. The whole front part of the home was charred and burned black. Inside the busted out windows was a blazing, ferocious, deadly fire. In my eyes, the fire looked out of control, even though there were about ten firemen working on the blaze. I was scared for anyone who may have been in that home or in any building near it. As I moved up closer, a woman who was a resident, made a phone call to the person who lived in that building. Some of the words I heard in that conversation included: " Dude, don't you live in the buildng beside that church place?" And, " Man, I'm sorry to have to be the one the one to tell you this, but your house is burning, man." Luckily, no people nor animals were in that house. Smoke filled the air as Keya and I left the area. Im going to pray for that guy and anyone else who lived in that place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment