Thursday, February 12, 2009
This blog
Ok, another thing that is on my mind, what exactly is this blog suppose to contain? I do believe you told the class wednesday, but right now I don't really remember. If I'm suppose to write some poetic stuff, we're all out of luck, because I suck at poetry. Are we suppose to write a story or something because I feel more comfortable writing like this. I know this is not suppose to be a diary- like entry, but isn't writing exactly what I feel or exacty what's on my mind diary-like? I'm not confused, I just want to make sure that I am not doing the wrong thing by writing like this. All of my blog entries will not be like this, these are just my first two beginner blogs. Anyway, what is the actual definition of a *blog*? I never thought to look it up, but I have always wondered. And why do they have to contain two hundred and fifty words, can't they be less because I can not even think of anything right now, except how much homework that needs to be done. It also sucks a lot because I've wasted all that time on facebook, and now I'm too tired to do anything else.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This blog was interesting. I thought I was the only person who felt like this!
ReplyDelete