Okay, here's how it's going to go: I am going to work on myself. For now on, i'm going to focus exclusively on myself, not trying to sound self centered or anything. But from this point on I need to pick myself up from this sluggish attitude I have about everything and start making my life better. I am constantly unhappy with how things are, but I am not doing anything to fix it.
It's really crucial that I pick up my grades and become more involved with the school now, before it's too late. I would like to end the school year with a couple A's if possible. I've noticed I have an "I don't care" attitude about school in general and I need to get out of that phase before it becomes permanent. I need to start studing and preparing for upcoming assignments, and I also need to make sure I have all of my work turned in before it's too late (Ram).
And another big issue I need to deal with is how I act towards my mother. Today is Mother's Day and I believe I have given her the worst mother's day of her life. I constantly argued with her all throughout the day, and I think I may have made her cry. I feel dreadfully, unbelievably horrible that I pushed her to say some of the things she said to me today. She went as far to say that only one out of the three kid she has loves her. And the one she was addressing is in jail. She definitely does not deserve to be treated the way I treat her and I am terribly sorry for everything I did to hurt her. Before this day is over I have to apologize and make the rest of her day wonderful as possible. I must've forgetten this is MOTHER'S DAY, not nasty, rude, ungrateful, teenage daughter day. Now, I have to finish this up so I can go make my mama happy she had me. Bye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You're right, it is time to change, but the question is how do you do it?
ReplyDelete