Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Hello everyone!

I'm starting to realize that things have changed a lot. It seems as thought the people, places, and activities have changed quite drastically since way back when. I've noticed the innocence in some people has just evaportated, just desentegrated completly from their lives. A lot of the people I pass in the halls aren't the same person they were a year ago; it seems as though they've lost their character, their conscience, their something! I don't know...But what I do know is that I don't like it. At ALL!

Is it just me, or is almost everyone making a change for the worst? I know I have a problem with change, and I understand that, but if you are doing something good and it's making you happy, why change it? Why disturb your happiness if it can keep going? I know that changes are good if they are to better something, and changes are bad if they are going from good to worst. But some people just change just to change, for no particular reason at all. I don't understand it. I know life is all about moving forward, and maybe that's my problem. I can stay in one place for a very long time if i'm satisfied with it. But some people just can't stay still, they have to move, even if it's in the WRONG direction (some people reading this know what I'm talking about).

One thing that is definetly changing is the way that school is run. School was different last year, it was better. And I heard that school was even better before that. I thought Open was all about being different, special, and above normal high schools, it seems like its moving towards becoming like any other school. These issues need to be addressed and handled properly or they will continue and get worse with time.

2 comments:

  1. I COMPLETELY understand who and what you're talikng about. A lot of things are different now and all u can do is change 2! You'll be just fine!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does seems as if people are changing but you should try not to let it bother you like I do.

    ReplyDelete