Why does this keep happening?
I don't know why.
When will it end?
It's tearing me apart.
What's the cause of this?
A BROKEN HEART.
Tell me, please where to start.
Searching for pieces of my broken heart.
A wandering soul, with no direction.
I don't know why.
When will it end?
It's tearing me apart.
What's the cause of this?
A BROKEN HEART.
Tell me, please where to start.
Searching for pieces of my broken heart.
A wandering soul, with no direction.
Constantly drawn by recollection.
Useless memories, no purpose to serve.
Depleted heart he doesn't deserve.
I've always wondered what happened and why.
Black eyes water, but they never cry.
I ain't got time for no pointless game.
If you loved me, you should feel the same.
I heard, if he can't catch you, you don't need to fall.
And it's best to have lost, than to have not loved at all.
But now you're telling me this a little too late.
My heart's all busted and I need some Duck tape.

This is really sad cause I know Exactly how u feel!!!!
ReplyDeleteNice blog boo...
ReplyDeleteI have to agree with what Lakeya said...it is a sad poem, especially for those who have felt that way before and know how it feels.
ReplyDeleteI feel what you saying...this is a great blog
ReplyDelete